Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blog Love

A New York physician posts:
Oh, all right, I’ll just say it. I am in love with my own blog.

As in the I can’t wait to see you, you’re the last thing I want to see before I go to bed and the first thing I want to see when I wake up kind of love. The I can’t get enough of you love. The what did I ever do before I met you kind of love.

And the worst thing is, I can’t stop looking at my blog. Any excuse I can make –“I wonder if there are any comments?' 'Did I spell that right?' 'Oops – didn’t realize it was still loaded in my browser...'
Blog love, recipes, and advice on how to get pregnant, at The Blog That Ate Manhattan.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz here from I Speak of Dreams. It's National Delurking Week, and I lurk much more than I comment...so delurking away. Thanks for the introduction to FatDoctor.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Bardiac said...

Great links today, this one and the FatDoctor one, both. (Also the hints one.)

I think most bloggers are a little in love with their/our own writing, or why would we stick it out there?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Funny.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

Shrinkette:
Just wanted to say thanks for the link, and thanks for your supportive comments. You should be a shrink - Oh, wait you already are one.

Love your site.
TBTAM

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I get a kick out of my blog, like it's a best friend who gets all my jokes!

Oh, and love Fat Doctor's blog, too!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast