Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Thanks, Ann.....(I think!)

I started this blog 3 days ago. I was up most of last night on call, and then had my office clinic. Now, checking in, I see that Ann Althouse has noticed me! And there are comments! Thanks to everyone....this has been quite, quite unexpected.....but I'm too sleep deprived to think. Good night, all.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shrinkett. I came over from Beth Donovan's blog http://www.thedonovan.com/beth/

Interesting stuff.

BTW, I agree with you on the dependence on meds. I posted a rather lengthy comment but for some reason it didn't show up.

Does anyone know how to comment and leave contact info without having to register with Blogger.


9:22 AM  
Blogger shrinkette said...

Hi Stu.....thanks for the comment. I don't know much about the workings of this blog....I just started it a few days ago, and I absolutely knew that no one was going to read it.....I will try to find your blog, too.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast