Sunday, June 05, 2005

The temptation of the blogger

A late-night visitor greets Professor Batty at his laptop:
"Allow me to introduce myself," the apparition purred, "and please forgive my brash intrusion. I am Beezulbub, the Prince of Darkness, Satan, or he who some may call the Devil, and I am here to make you an offer that I think you will embrace willingly, once you comprehend it in its entirety."
The dubious professor thought: I simply must get that screen replaced...then spoke: "What do you want with me?"
"I notice that you're blogging, having a tough time of it tonight, aren't you? A little short on inspiration tonight?" -the hint of a sneer curled the nocturnal visitor's lip as he continued; "You realize, of course, that I could help you make your blog an overnight sensation...


-"Batty and the Devil," at Flippism Is The Key.
Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast