Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If you miss the rapture.

Advice that's making the rounds:
1. DO NOT commit suicide, and stay extremely calm if you have missed the rapture. There will be a period of total chaos, suicides, and heart attacks. People all over the world will be in total chaos. Please understand the fact that you who remain here have missed the rapture, and are living in the tribulation period, and nothing you do can change that fact. Listen! Don’t look back. Face the fact you’ve been left, but there still is hope for you!!
Scroll down; there's another guide. Its author might be planning to miss the rapture.
1) Scope out the church parking lots and take whichever vehicle suits your fancy. After all, they won't be needing their stuff anymore!

4 Comments:

Blogger Medicoglia, RN said...

Hmmm...I think I'll look for a little, tiny "green car"...since I highly doubt there will be much gas!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hearby bequeath my entire rock and roll collection to whosoever may stumble across it in my absence. That includes my iPod and all associated acoutrements needed. I'd give you the password for iTunes, but apparently I still need it at the moment.... : D

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't be much gas! Are you kidding? Which oil company executives do you think are getting into heaven ahead of you?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Medicoglia, RN said...

HA!!! I'm thinking oil execs don't have any clue how to do the actual work in the refineries, have any clue how to get the gas from point A to point B or be able to run the gas stations without electricity that will surely fail as well, for the same reasons. And since there are no refineries near where I live...I won't be able to go to the source. Hence...gas will be a very hot comodity.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast