Saturday, February 25, 2006

Joy to the world II: Dancing with cheeseburgers

Missbhavens is a videoblogging Labor & Delivery nurse. What happens when she eats White Castle burgers?
With apologies to vegetarians everywhere, I have to say that I can't get enough of that mini-burger stuff. I eat them so infrequently (for obvious reasons) that when I finally do get my hands on one (or six) I find myself overcome with a joy that can best be expressed through the power of The Dance.
Joyful, indeed. Thanks to Geeknurse, who reports that MissB's video helps him cope. But note:
...if you eat six cheeseburgers while dancing in your living room, you may later experience a severe form of gastric distress. Please don't try this at home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bardiac said...

Absolutely brilliant! :)

(Nerd alert: on your first link, you have a "2" after the dot com slash, which seems to mess up the link.)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Fat Doctor said...

My day went from blah to instant happiness when I viewed this video. I may make watching it part of my daily routine, right up there with flossing. Thanks for the great find!

6:36 PM  
Blogger aafan said...

Hello, Bardiac and BigMamaDoc. And thanks, Bardiac! I fixed it. :^)

My Yahoo feed aggregator looks like this now:
Reuters:
* Iraq govt warns of risk of endless civil war - 4 hours ago
* Al Qaeda vows more attacks after Saudi oil raid - 5 hours ago
* FBI seeks source of poison at U of Texas dormitory - 9 minutes ago
* Emmy-winning comic actor Don Knotts dies at 81 - one hour ago
* Bush urges Iraqi leaders to calm violence - 8 hours ago

shrinkette:
* Joy to the world II: Dancing with cheeseburgers - one hour ago

(Sigh.) I do wish that the world could have some joy.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

OMG that was so funny!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she was on the Weight Watcher's program, she just worked off 1/3 of one of those burgers by dancing like that!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Greg P said...

My White Castle story is about a patient (not mine) we had on the rehab unit with Guillain-Barré syndrome. For the longest time he could not get solid food and had this vision of getting his first White Castle.
So one day after passing his swallow test, he got it. Unfortunately, he died later that day of a massive pulmonary embolus.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ah Greg, but at least he got to finally have that burger. How sad to hear that he died.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast