Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's the thought that counts, Scott

...isn't it? Scott Adams, on his Valentine's Day offering to his sweetheart:
I cleverly bought some flowers a day early in order to beat the Valentines Day rush, and also so I could get the “good stuff” before it was gone. What I learned is that smarter guys bought all of the “good stuff” at least TWO days ago. I couldn’t go home empty handed, so I picked the best of what was left. It was grim.

I’m no flowerologist, so I can’t identify all of the flowers in this arrangement. But I’m reasonably sure that two of them are dryer lint and at least one is a used hanky on a coat hanger. The rest of them are either dead or at least hunting quail with the Vice President if you catch my drift...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast