Friday, December 30, 2005

Mr. Dully, is that you?

I've posted about Mr. Howard Dully, who had a lobotomy at the age of twelve. He was recently interviewed on NPR.

What's this, in the comments to my post?
lonegunmen100 said...

Freeman, wait until my book comes out.... we are currently writing the outline

Howard Dully
howarddully@comcast.net
(Mr. Dully's lobotomy was performed by a Dr. Freeman.)

Is it really him? Did Mr. Dully visit my blog? He left a link to this blog. There, one finds photos of the NPR studio...

Mr. Dully, if that's really you, and you visited me here...I'm amazed, and humbled. Please, keep telling your story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it's me :)
howarddully@comcast.net

11:58 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Because he is promoting a book and not threatening to sue you, it's likely.

And, yes, you should be humbled and honored.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast