Thursday, August 04, 2005

I can stop anytime...can't I?

Do you fear that life without the Internet would be boring, empty, or joyless? Do you lose sleep due to being online late at night? I was about to log off for the evening, but wait - I must post this:

"Dr. Grohol's Psych Central - Internet Addiction Quiz."

Where did Dr. Grohol get this? Am I the last person to discover it? It looks like an "Are you a problem drinker?" quiz, modified for compulsive Web surfers.

Don't ask for my score. I'm in denial. I question its validity, anyway...did they control for blogging?

1 Comments:

Blogger blondzila said...

Strangely enough, I took that quiz to see what it would say. I'm not addicted (didn't think so). So, as a control measure, I also took the test it showed there for bipolar disorder (see if I'm taking these meds for nothing haha). According to the test "Based upon your responses to this bipolar disorder quiz, you appear to be suffering from moderate to severe symptoms associated with a bipolar disorder. People who have answered similarly to you typically qualify for a diagnosis of Bipolar I Disorder and have sought professional treatment for this disorder." So I took the one for OCD (which I know I'm not). Nope, test says I'm not either. And just for kicks I took the one for ADD. Says I'm likely ADD. Interesting. Maybe there's something to it? Nah, couldn't be. :-)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast