A helpful guide, for the mystified: What an "Energy Medicine Specialist" does for a suspected heart attack, until the paramedics arrive.
Medical Necessities:"Reactions that may be caused by energy intervention:"
If the person has stopped breathing, administer CPR, including chest compressions if there is no pulse. This is the top priority!
Make the person as comfortable as possible.
ENERGY METHODS to support the heart (presented in the suggested order, but like all energy medicine interventions, use with an experimental attitude—they won’t hurt, they probably will help, energy test your results when appropriate, stay attuned to your intuition, not every technique listed will be necessary, innovate):
- Do a "hook-up" (one hand in navel, one hand on third eye, push in and pull up).
- Strengthen the heart meridian by tracing it forward. As you come to the end of the meridian, rapidly twist the ends of the little fingers back and forth with some pressure.
- Deeply and vigorously massage the heart neurolymphatic points between the 2nd and 3rd ribs, just below where the collarbone and breastbone meet, especially if the person is unconscious. Do not do this massage for more than 10 to 15 seconds.
- Hold one hand over the heart area and press deeply into the top of the pubic bone with the other hand for about 30 to 60 seconds (re-establishes electrical energy in the body and stimulates the penetrating flow)
- Hold the triple warmer strengthening points (TW3 & GB41, then TW2 & BL66) if the person appears to be leaving the body. Speak calmly and ask the person to stay with you. If you have help available, have another person pulse the K1 points on the bottom of the feet.
- Hold the spleen meridian strengthening points (Sp2 & H8, then Sp1 & Lv1).
- If the heartbeat is erratic or if the heart is beating too strong, hold the small intestine meridian strengthening points (GB41 & SI3, then B66 & SI2)...
- If the person is conscious, stable and resting comfortably, hold the frontal neurovascular points to offer comfort until help arrives...
...The person may enter an altered state of consciousness and, rarely, appear to have left the body. Initially, if the person is in an altered state but conversant, ask if help or assistance is desired. Sometimes a productive and even precious inner journey is underway...