Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Ghost Blog"

"I was jacked into the web, my neuro-sync had just been updated, and was exploring some old blog-files, stuff that is usually unreadable, but can occasionally surprise...I was about ready to call it a day when I picked up on a site that caught my attention. This is what I found there:

????so lonely????????neither alive nor dead,
???????????free me from this void???????????
????????????????????help me?????????????????

"I filed it and resumed my search. Finding nothing, I went back to the site:

I am so lonely?????neither alive nor dead,
can?????free me from this void????????????


-a bloggy ghost story from Professor Batty, at Flipppism is Key.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

How funny that we have ghosts haunting our blogs!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger aafan said...

Hi, Dr. Deb! I loved your post about Ghost Networks. I've been in a few of those myself!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Eugene, Oregon Forecast